- The Company respects your privacy and is committed to protecting any personal information that you share with us.
- “Cookies” allow us to obtain information regarding users of our Website which we believe helps us provide you with a better user experience and tailor our services to your individual needs. We may collect information such as your IP address, online activity, web browser details and online activity. We will not however collect or store any of your passwords or other highly sensitive data.
- Please note we do not store any individual data from our cookies, we simply use the information to understand user trends, we use the following cookies: Google Analytics – user experience and trends, not at individual level.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
- When you browse the Website and have not registered for any online service from the Company (i.e. registered an account to access the Platform), you browse anonymously. Personal Information (“Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, a first and last name, e-mail address, a home, postal or other physical address, or other contact information) is not collected as you browse. The Company does, however, use “client variables” and “session variables” to collect information about how the Website and server are used and to recognise you as the Company’s online service user when you re-enter our Website. Information, such as the server your computer is logged onto, your browser type, and whether you entered the Website via another referral website or email hyperlink, is collected and tracked in aggregate. This information is used for the purpose of measuring response rates to Web pages and email hyperlinks as well as overall Website activity and performance.
- When you register for or request any Website service (i.e. register an account and access the Platform), you will be asked to provide us with Personal Information which is used to facilitate your use of the Platform and the services provided on the Platform. Additionally, such Personal Information may be used to enhance your Website and Platform experience, expedite communications, allow you to receive electronic/postal mailings from the Company, or to be contacted as requested. We may also use this Personal Information in aggregate to generate market research reports.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION TAKEN WHEN REGISTERING WITH US
The Personal Information the Company collects about you through when you register an account and gain access to the Platform may include –
- Name, addresses and telephone numbers;
- Email addresses;
- Online forms of payment like your bank details, including associated billing address(es) and expiration date(s);
- Information provided via survey, focus group or other marketing research efforts;
- Information provided to customer-service representatives to research and resolve issues or questions.
- IP ADDRESSES
The Company collects the IP addresses used to access our Website and Platform and the dates and times of access. This information is used to analyse trends, administer the Website and Platform, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not personally linked to identifiable information.
- REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE PRODUCTS & SERVICES
In order to provide you with a particular Website product or service, we may request that you supply us with Personal Information for purposes such as correspondence, Platform registration, submitting an application to acquire a RealTech prepaid meter, registering an account on the Platform, requesting product descriptions, or participating in Website surveys and/or contests. If you are known to us as a registered user of the Platform, we may combine information about your use of the Platform products or services with certain other online and offline information we have about you as a customer of the Company as well as information available from external sources in order to customize your Platform experience and present you with relevant online and offline communications.
- INFORMATION USE
- We may use Personal Information you have given us to, for example, provide a service and inform you about products and services. If you have provided your email address to us, we may send you emails. These emails may be based on Personal Information you provided in your initial transaction with us when registering an account and/or in surveys both online and offline, as well as available from external sources. These emails come directly from the Company. You can opt-out from receiving emails from the Company as described below in the section, “Declining email.” When we send you an email, we may use your email address to identify information about your receipt of the email, including whether the communication was opened, how many times it was viewed and whether you clicked on an embedded hyperlink to reach a particular product or service. This information is used to measure response rates to email communications as well as enhance your Platform experience.
- Information you supply to us will not be passed to any third party. We may share Personal Information with law enforcement agencies in the event of a criminal investigation or suspected illegal activity.
- FORWARD/EMAIL THIS PAGE
Website users can choose to request that a Website web page be sent electronically to another person. When you elect to do this, you will be required to enter your email address and name, the receiver’s email address and name, a subject line, and a text message that will go to the receiver. This will generate a preformatted email message that will go from you to the receiver’s mailbox with your message embedded in the text of the email. Forward/E-Mail This Page is completely voluntary and you will therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the required information.
- ONLINE SURVEYS
We value opinions and comments from customers of the Company, and you may have the opportunity to give us your feedback through Website surveys. In conducting these surveys, we may ask for your Personal Information so that we can appropriately identify you. Survey and Personal Information collected will be aggregated and used to make improvements to the Website and Platform and improve The Company products and services. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the required information.
- DECLINING EMAIL
The Company provides all users and email recipients with a means to decline receiving marketing information by email. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving marketing email from the Company by following the opt-out instructions included within any the Company marketing email, and informing us of your preference.
- CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We take the Website and Platform security very seriously and we are committed to safeguarding your Personal Information. We take a number of administrative and technical steps to ensure the security of the information you provide to us.